Monday, October 3, 2011

Till We Meet Again :) a Thank you note...

I think it's reasonable to take a break in the middle of "packing battlefield" here...
Just to look at NOW...
How wonderful life is...
How a good bye can turn one's life to be somewhat special...

A good bye is always a bitter sweet feeling. It's Sad yet it has its own beauty. A beauty that is created by a chain of Memories... Laughter... Joy... and YOU...

This is not a good bye... :)
This is a "thank you" note special for YOU...
You my friend :) are the sweetest thing ever... though I also got trough the bitterness or saltiness of you hahahahaa
You my friend :) are my universe... my life has been created in you...
You my friend :) are the witness of my growth...
You my friend :) are the UPs...
You my friend :) are the DOWNs...
You my friend :) are the proof that everything is happened for a reason...

We met not because of the coincidences... we are meant to be met... :)
So... I am going to say...
"Till We Meet Again!!!"

Because... if we are meant to each other... we will meet again no matter what the circumstances are...

again... a "good bye" is a bitter sweet feeling... I am smiling while writing this down, but I have shed tears since last night until this afternoon ... and I am sure there's more tears to come...but, I am content :)

I am sorry if I ever made you feel uncomfortable, hurt, or disappointed...
But what ever stories that we had before... I am really really grateful!!...

Wherever you are... Seattle, Minneapolis, or somewhere else...

Of course I want to say thanks to Seattle for welcoming me 4 years AGO!!! You have treated me as you should... Though, You gave me a lot of hard time... but you still keep what I call FRIENDS!!! and I love you for that... Thank you for having Starbucks everywhere... thank you for having an amazing Pike Place Market... thank you for having a China Town... Thank you for having a UW NEWMAN CENTER... thank you for having Mudika... thank you thank you thank you...without you, there's no 'present' chendani nor the future chendani

and for you Minneapolis. You are Minty Minneapolis but I will be missing your snow... your minus 40 degrees... Your snow storm... but please don't be too harsh... because you have VERY WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE!!! Please keep them safe... :)
Minneapolis you have treated me beyond well... In spite of spending only one and a half year of my life here, you have provided me a lot... A Complete Collection!I have to say
First job, living in the dorm, sharing a house, making friends with sensitive people, having fun with 'outrageous' people, earned my degree, and being in love...
I am in love with you.... :)
and I am loved...
Minneapolis has given me so much Love...

Thank you Minneapolis...

Moving here is the best choice I have ever made... the history has been made... whatever happens... you...Minneapolis has been placed in a very strategic location in my heart... :)
I am sure going to miss you ... (and of course you'll be missing me as well), but... again... I believe that somedays in the future... who knows!! you and me can meet again...

Till we meet again........
From Minneapolis with love - made by Ern :) 

CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment