Monday, October 3, 2011

Itinerary

Monday, Oct 3rd 2011
8PM - 9:15PM : Minneapolis - Chicago

Tuesday, Oct 4th 2011
12:20AM - 4:50AM (Oct 5th 2011) : Chicago - SOUTH KOREA!!!!!!!


Layover for 12 hours in Korea - :P


Wednesday, Oct 5th 2011
5PM - 11PM : South Korea - BALI!!!!

Monday, Oct 10th 2011
Bali - Makassar Home Sweet Home... :)

The plan is my mom will be meeting me at Bali... I hope you all keep her in prayer so she can be strong enough to have a trip. and please pray for me too so everything is also going smoothly... especially the luggage issue... hahaha...


3 luggage...
1 carry on
1 backpack
a brown bag for Teddy!! (you remember teddy right?!)

I am planning to leave the house around 5PM today and I hope everything is going fine...


PS: MInneapolis is extremely nice today :) thank you for that...


Till We Meet again :)

I am a proud gopher... :)

CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment