Monday, July 11, 2011

"Good Timing"

Warning: the following post will be blended with Indonesian and English seperti gado-gado.

"Good timing" itu seperti sebuah ungkapan yang menyatakan agreement of the synchronization between time and event. The outcome is considerably good. Makanya namanya Good timing bukan Bad timing... haha. Namun, setelah ditilik lebih jauh, kadang ungkapan Good timing itu juga datang setelah Bad thing passed.
Contohnya:
1. I couldn't sleep the whole night (2 days ago) alhasil... saya bisa menikmati matahari pagi di Stone Arch Bridge, and that's what I call - Good timing
2. I Got Lost AGAIN!!! kronologisnya, di hari yang sama setelah Sleepless in Minneapolis, miss Kribz (my pren) texted me and asked me if I wanted to have lunch with her. So, from Downtown Minneapolis, I took bus number 6 for I wanted to go home first and dropped my stuff. I still got an hour so yes, I decided to go home first. Ehhhh emang benar, nomor 6 dan 4 itu harus bener2 dilihat HURUFNYA!! (jadi ada nomor 6I, 6K, 6U, atau 4C ya begitulah). Tahu-tahu udah hampir ke daerah Como which is passing my neighborhood already. Duh!!  Alhasil, saya langsung mengambil bus balik ke downtown dan langsung menuju ke tempat yang telah dijanjikan. Dan waktunya PAS. SAmpai di sana tepat waktu. hahahaa yeah, I call it GOOD TIMING
3. Kali ini adalah series of other UNFORTUNATE events, like "break up," hiatus, and other stuff. All those unfortunate events happened and I just said it's a Good TIming. Since somehow, those are what I need. The "Break Up" invites me to do introspection. The Hiatus allows me to do something else like blogging and reading to improve my literature experience. 
so... There's a word "bad timing" (Of Course!) but at the same time, all in all, in the end... it's all good... "Good timing" then... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment