Monday, July 4, 2011

I think I get a fever

Alright, straight to the point! I am potter lover. Potterholic! And yes, my email was chendani_potter@doramail.com hahahahahahahahahahaha
that's for a good laugh.

oh dear...
Today and two days ago I randomly watched the movies back. Perhaps, because of the upcoming finale is most anticipated!!!!
LOL
Anyway, of course... it's normal if a big fan would happily imagine if someday an owl will drop a letter to the front door with Hogwarts seal on the back and it says that s/he is accepted in Howarts Witchcraft and Wizardry. I am one of them hahahhahaa.
Immediately without any further consideration, I would fly to London get a room in Leaky Cauldron and study the life of magic before I get into the school. haha.
I wonder how much money that my mom will put in the Gringots and perhaps during the stays, my mom would definitely try every single flavor of Florean Fortescue Ice Cream.
Then, when I finally got into Hogwarts, the sorting head ceremony would make me anxious and excited at the same time. I shall not lie that I would definitely happily be in the Gryffindor House. Not because of all the main characters were from the particular house. It's just simply based on personal character. Meanwhile, I also have a Hufflepuff spirit which is live happily and quietly. hahaha. But naa... as an Arian, I am an adventurous one so I personally think that sorting head would shout Gryffindor but who knows... (wish the sorting head really exsists hahaha) It is just amazing to know your own character.
Psst: University of Minnesota color is gold and maroon HAHAHAHA... and yes it has tunnels... :P
Alright back to Hogwarts.

I am honestly not really excited to join the quidditch team, but I personally think beater and keeper are cool! (and yes, I am a big fan of Oliver Wood and The Weasley beaters hehehe). I prefer to take Lee Jordan's job as the commentator LOL.
School without being active in an organization is not really fun hehehe. I will join Professor Flitwick's choir or orchestra haha and the DUMBLEDORE's Army!! hahaha. Furthermore, I don't mind if I become one of the Prefeks. 
About classes, I think I would get bored easily in Herbology. I would find Transfiguration and Ancient Rune are interesting, but at the same time I would have a hard time in those classes. haha. Defence Against the Dark Arts would be my top of priority if it's still taught by Professor Lupin. :). As an elective, I would think of either Ancient Rune and also Arithmancy, although both would give me a hard time. hahaha. Nevertheless, both sound so interesting. Arithmancy is predicting a future by numbers. Ancient Rune is an ancient language. The ultimate favorite, of course, would be Charms. Who is not excited learning Charms. It's like the key point why we want to be a Wizard. Cooking, washing, decorating, anything we do by cast charms. if I get a chance to learn Patronus Charm - I think my patronus will be a BEAR. A BIG POLAR BEAR hahaha.
To be frank, I can't tell what I want to be in the future. Auror sounds too high. Politics - Ministry of Magic sounds too complicated. Teacher? maybe. I think I'd be happy if I have to live in Hogwarts, but having a family is still the first choice. HAHAHA. So, maybe a career outside the school. Daily prophet reporter perhaps? or Writer. 
AND! If I have a chance to have a little romance experience, I definitely love to be with either Fred or George hahahahaha... ahhh they are too adorable and witty to be left out.
My Pet will be Hippogriff.. I agree with Hagrid this time, they look adorable. Gracious and arrogant, but simply gentle if I can get their respect. Though, having a phoenix will be AWESOME but yes I know my place as a mere "young wizard" haha.
The most magical thing that I desire (other than the wand of course) is Pensieve! I have an issue with memories. I always long to be back in time when I can see the scenes of particular memories once again. haha. Isn't it cool to be in the scene as the third person watching yourself experiencing one particular set?

hahahaha.... I think I get a fever. Harry Potter fever. Magic world fever. 
Thank you J.K. Rowling, you have created one of the incredible imaginations that one can think of. :) And because of that, you keep person's creativity alive. Imagine your magical world is one of the amazing experiences. I thank you for that

Haha Happy 4th July...


CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment