Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mellow Minneapolis

Yesterday, Minneapolis was poured hard by the rain. It went all day long - a couple of hours stayed dry before started getting wet again. In the end, I was stuck all day at the basement, couldn't sleep, cried, and the next morning voila... basement's living room was flooded! Flood with a big F!! haha
fan and heater are helping us
It seems that Minneapolis was in a very mellow mood and it affected me as well, as deep as hell...
I have been feeling so mellow in 4 consecutive days when the cloud started having a small gathering all day long hid the sun in Minneapolis. People came with a conclusion that I had so much going on in my head. I wanted to agree, but when they asked what's it... I am afraid that I have to say I can't tell you. Not because of privacy issue or whatsoever, it's just... I don't have a logic reason, explanation, or story to tell you. It will go flat.
Have you ever been so absurd like this?

I even cried...

shame on me...

Am I destroyed gradually?

where's all the strength? where's the sun?
Cloud is still covering Minneapolis, but the heat is still on.

It hurts...

CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment