Sunday, July 31, 2011

Chapter 3 - Training is Nothing, Will is Everything

Taken from my cousin's post, I am fully aware that this is exactly what I need. Will...
What funny about it is my father spoke something similar. I need goals to move forward. A part from trying to look at the opened door, I need to know what's next on my list in order to start the journey. I have these idea about "what is next" floating around, but it just floats freely without outline and clear map. It is similar to nothing, isn't it.

Will...
It looks like a simple but yet a powerful word to command us to be in action.
I Will... work harder to find a job, that's my next stop. I want to stay here earning money before I could do what I really want to do.
Don't worry, while I am working hard and save money (for sure), I will work on my "dream" as well... :)
Just wish me luck...
But again... it's all up to "Him", someone who is Almighty... Someone who is Powerful, and daring... :)
Hopefully, my Will is going to work on the same part with his Will

And these... are my Homeworks for getting my goal... I am not kidding... hahahaa


CVB

2 comments:

  1. huaaaa... Madre!
    aku mau mau mau mau... dapet dari manaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... temen bawain, minta si nina bawain saraaaa... dan baguuuuuusss... baguuuus baguuuuus hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete