Saturday, December 26, 2015

Quotes of the year - December series number 9

These are some quotes that I collected randomly. I've written these quotes on my agenda from the beginning of 2015 to today. Below are quotes from everywhere, pinterest, my own thoughts, my dad, my mom.
 My quotes of the year

1. Over thinking ruins you. Ruins the situation, twists things around, makes you worry and just makes everything worse that it actually is.

2. Give thanks even before you get it - papo

3. Travel far enough, you meet yourself - David Mitchel

4. Don't wait! The time will never be just right

5. When there is kindness, there is goodness, and then there's magic

6. Fabulously Living!

7. Fall in love with the process and the results will come

8. The Most effective way to it, is to do it! - Amelia Earhart

9. If life gives you lemos say thank you. Make lemonade, plant a lemon tree, spice up meals, learn to juggle, sell them - Alodita

10. Great things never comes from comfort zones

11. Beauty attracts the eyes but personality captures the heart

12. Let the intuition "ON"

13. Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving - Warren Buffet

14. A path is not simply for walking. Its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself. A path that fails to do is not a path - Jang Geu Rae, Misaeng

15. As long as you are not lying or stealing. Just go for it! - mambo

16. With everything that has happened to you, you can feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose - Dr. Wayne W Dyer

17. Dengan berbagi cerita, kita dapat berbagi inspirasi dengan orang lain - Andra Alodita

18. May the space between where I am and where I want to be inspire me

So, what's your favorite quote?
Mine is

Give thanks even before you got it - by my papo. 

I actually listened to this first time when I was very little. Around 4 or 5 years old, and I heard it again when I was in my last year in college. And, I always kept it in my heart ever since.... And it is actually true. He told me to always give thanks even before I really got something that I really one. In other words, just be grateful of e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.

and you will get the right one you need.
It is actually one of the 2015's lesson. Be grateful of everything and you would get the right answer of your questions, even better...
you'll just never know...



CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment