Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Last Resolution, Next Resolution - December series number 10

I can't remember clearly what I have been asking for 2015, in the beginning. But, I remember that 2015 is the year of answering answers and questions.

Resolutions are not really my thing. But, I did like to have a new hope of a new year.
Here are couple of points that I remembered wishing in 2014 for 2015.

1. 50 Books - Which is a BIG FAILURE. I only managed to finish under 10 books I guess.
2. Having a boyfriend - oh please so cliche, hahahaha... But yes, I did write it again as my resolution, though, it was clearly not a resolution. ;)
3. South Korea - postponed, but I got to transit there a couple of hours. I got a trip to Hong Kong and USA, what could I ask for?
4. Flying with Garuda, I managed it really really well!!!! Yeay, I got many good deals with this airlines. I think you do agree with me that Indonesia can be proud of Garuda Indonesia, it really shows the best hospitality and flying experience. I hate LION air, that's all.
5. Blogging, hm... kinda OK, kinda not OK I may say, just because I busy moving around, and travelling, but I had another new domain for review blog - 'Let's Talk'
6. Selfie with style. I think I got quiet a few nice selfies. I don't like storyless selfie. I put make up on, found a nice angle, and snapped. Why? I just want to play a bit with creativity.

In the middle of 2015, I felt like I forgot how to have a hope again. I was really into negativities. It was times around May and June when I moved to a new city. I was not excited at all. I did not notice that new things are indicating new hope. Fresh move. Long story short, I managed to be able to have hope again because questions are answered, prayers are heard. It is making me here right now typing this post to jot down hope once again.

2016, you are vague, but I am going to enjoy the ride once again.
Here are my resolutions to direct me in the right direction.

1. 60 KG once again. I am now 63 KG, it is not a big turning point to be able to 60 KG again, but I feel, if I can reach it once again, I am working well with consistency in exercising and eating well.
2. South Korea in November 2016. This is more towards financial management. I am working my way to be able to travel out of my own money. I want to be able to enjoy everything. Experience living (closely) like a Korean. :)
3. Be a good leader. I need to balance out myself, the playful me, the arrogance me, the stern me, the cheerful me. Everything needs in balance.
4. 20 Books once again, I really think that books are really important. Reading is a staple. I am trying to read not only novels this time. My bad habit is, I was really into literature; thus, if it is not beautiful written, I could leave it unfinished.
5. Living life fashionably and humbly. How it will work? I have no idea, let it be the secret pandora box. I only let the statement revolving as it should be. Hahahaha...

Ah 2016, I am pretty excited what it will turn out.
But, one thing never fails me...
the power of prayers.
do believe in that...


:)
Cheers.. let's enjoy few days of 2015, remembering back in the days, and building hope towards 2016 again...

CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment