Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Series - first story

It is the first day of December, and I am planning to post a lot of posts this month. I just have a feel to celebrate the end of the year this way.

I love this month. Not only because I can get to go home to meet papo, gassing, echong, and others, but also it is time to take a deep breath and look back. How I reached everything I have. Looking at each month, what I gained, what I failed to do. Retelling of what I had been trough from the beginnign of the month towards the end. Of course, also thinking about what is it for the year a head. It is like a month to prepare for the new year. It is like a balancing mood.
December also means celebrations. Who is in for Christmas and New year party? Me! I always love to spend holiday at home because it will be full of singing and dancing just like the party should be. I always choose to be home for Christmas. I have celebrated christmas not with family before and believe me Christmas should be celebrated with family.

Ah... for a prologue,
Imagining that now I am typing this without any burden left. It is purely ready to contemplate the past and the future. To add a little sap; I put it as a 'currently' post.

Currently

1. have gained 4 kg in 4 years. I really want to go back to my skinny version. This is (surprise, surprise) will be my next year resolution.
2. My korean series are in halt, but I have series that I have been waiting for;
 - bubblegum
 - reply 1988
 - six flying dragons
3. My favorite tune is INFINITY by One Direction. I am surprised to my self with this.

4. Still in love with Elmo, Stroberi, and Misaeng :)

5. Fully accepted my self being single for ultimately 26 years old ;). For this matter, I used to be a little bit embarrassed; however, I have met people who were in various relationship and they were saying that I am actually luck. Just to wait for the right one. So yeah... if people ask do I have any boyfriend? I will bravely answer.. you know the answer already ...



More to come ;)
And you have no idea how excited I am for this month.

Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhh

#loveDecember
#CeritaAkhirTahun



CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment