Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February Shots

Feeling valentines?
Maybe not that fast. However, I can say that I am in love already...

I am in love with 2017, even though it is still the second month of it. Things are evolving slowly yet surely. Overwhelming? Sometimes, yes. Too many things are being thrown towards me. All you can name it; frustration, hope, adrenaline rush, sadness, loss, determination, bundling all in me. and why I can still say that I am in love with 2017? Am born as a natural optimistic individual perhaps? Too optimistic sometimes. But that does not mean that I am not feeling any negativities. Oh hell yes. I can say that I am feeling anxiety, a little bit devastating, but perhaps that makes me seek out for positivisms; name H.O.P.E.

Hope for the better ones... ?

nope... not for that...

But, a hope that my heart is true to itself.
 I am following my guts.



and my guts say "It is worth to wait. It is worth to fight" So here I am fighting over my own fear and doubtedness. I am not here to brag about how great I will be, but I simply just want to get through it. 2016 ended roughly, 2017 started with a lot of things happened. I was at the point where I felt exhausted for not even a month passing. Nevertheless, I will not whine anymore for it was much better than the beginning of 2016.


In 2017, I am feeling more positive powers around me though, what it looks like now is I am surrounded by many negative environments. A change, a challenge, alone in the darkness swarming towards the light... telling my self that the result will be good either way. I have nothing to lose.
Truly, I can say that I appreciate what 2016 has given to me. All the series happened last year was like an antidote for this year. To stay strong, and to have faith.
Another glimpse of haze over here. I am sorry I cannot directly telling you what exactly happening. It is too personal to be spilled, and at the same time, I am too feeling all over the places. It is about both personal and professional matters. Here, just words to express what is bickering like a Chinese new year firecracker in my head.

All of these making me fight over it. Somehow, I am dying to know how it will work out. Things are evolving for sure, but thanks to the Aries sign, I am curious already. There are so many vivid dreams that my head generates right now. I can't wait to take a stroll along foreign lanes, murals on the walls, tasting unfamiliar food, sipping coffee at the cafe on the street, smiling with loved ones. I can't wait to scratch out things that I would have done one by one on my resolutions. I am just feeling I have too much energy due to too much pressure, and I need to release some of it. Exactly like in a pressure cooker. Oh well.. I still have 300 more days.
2017 still has 300 more pages to be written and more stories to be uncovered. That's what makes me falling in love with 2017 already. I have a little feeling that this year is another great year :)


I certainly believe that my prayers are heard somehow, and I pray that this year will be like that so...
"Chill Chen, enjoy the process... "




Just don't give up on me yet, because I haven't given up on my self either...


CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment