Thursday, February 6, 2014

Moments

I cant believe that I have had so much trips in the early 2014. My life is about Juanda-Hasanuddin. I literally went home every single week since last jan 24th. Not because I want to go home due to homesick. Reasons are reasonable.
Jan24th was my mom's death anniversary.1 year... already. Firstly, I didnt want to go home but my heart said something else. It wanted me to go home. And it was good to be home. 
Second was Jan 31st, Chinese New Year. I also didnt want to go home but that time dad asked me to go home since I was alone. He definitely didnt want me to spend a lonely CNY. So I went home and felt so good. Got to meet all relatives and friends on CNY. The next day, had a little lunch with my bestie Kugy a.k.a Ulfa. Had an exciting talk. Continued by meeting my BGFF Bayu and Chiu. On top of that, I celebrated my tall sister - Naya Manoi's birthday and had a little reunion of PAKAR (Papa Kami Arsitek) hahaha. And that very night, I also met my mom's friends. They also celebrated one's birthday at the same restaurant. Contented. Even the next day before I flew back to Surabaya, we had a little dancing session with tante Minnie and I just found out that my dancing talent was not only coming from my mom but also my dad hahaha. He's a quick lerner and his body was not stiffed for a 61 years old man haha. We had lunch afterwards, and it's time for me saying good bye ��. I really didnt want to leave haha. Anyway, NOW, I am in Hasanuddin again��, 15 minutes after landing. I am back again to Makassar because today is BIG. SUPER BIG. TRIPLEd
1. My uncle who is a Catholic priest is celebrating his 25th year becoming a priest. Hosted by PMKRI (Perhimpunan Mahasiswa Katolik Republik Indonesia)Makassar.
2. The celebration is on Feb 6th which is my dad's birthday
3. They are going to include my grand pa's 91 birthday as well.
How can I miss such a thinggg hahaha
So, I wont be bothered with those who want to talk about me flying here and there. I am grateful that my family can still celebrate all these celebrations. I am grateful that I am going to be one of the witnese. I am grateful that God provides these moments for me and allows me to experience it...
I am grateful for Moments

All said ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment