Saturday, January 30, 2016

Dear February

6It is the last two days of January, and I can say that 2016 was started roughly. There were too many gloomy days, bored than ever, un-motivated to the max, and I am sick again. On top of that, today and tomorrow, I have to attend education expo. Meaning, I need to talk, but I am losing my voice. Hahahahahaa completed!!!
(sigh)...
Nonetheless, I have this vibe that everything after this will be great. 2016 still have eleven months to pass. I just need to shake my self a bit in the early of 2016.
Dear February,
You are the shortest month in 2016, I hope you'd be a good transition to cure my lonely heart. Be busy, be meticulous, and be efficient. I hope my self will adjust this new situation. New year really means new year!. Everything is back to zero. What I have been through in 2015 is just left. It is a brand new year. I cannot carry out my habit in 2015, things need adjustment. Maybe because 2015 was ended too nicely. Started nicely as well. I was hoping that 2016 would be the same, but surprise is a surprise isn't it?  The solution for this situations is... I just need to start a new habit...
Anyhow, dear my self in February, please adapt well... you are living in present, not past. I know you can do it, you have been through the worst, so please chin up. Cheer up. Work things out. You are the handler of your own remote control. You can mute yourself doing nothing, or press play and rock and roll.
Dear February,
even if you might be gloomier, I will be prepared...
Let things go, let loose our self, and enjoy the ride don't we?

CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment