Monday, January 18, 2016

Currently

First currently post in 2016, and I am feeling kinda flop. Down. Murky water.
There's nothing wrong about my hair color nor my colleagues in the office. It is just so hormonal. Hahahaha. Oh well, to heat up things a bit, I want to list 3 things that currently calming me down.

1. a Current Playlist
Not a surprise that my playlist on ipod or youtube are all K-pop. Aha!
It is a compilation of old and new songs. K-indie or idol. Rock band or soul singer.
Well, One Candle by g.o.d is my ultimate favorite now. The songs were out in 2000. 16 years ago, yet it is still ear-catching!!! hahahaha I love the original recording, and determined to be able to sing the rap (yea right Chen!) Rock On!
It is a pleasant surprise or not, but I am bought by JYP newest girl group - TWICE with their single OOH-AHH. As usual Park Jin Young has an ability to make a very catchy sound (including that one candle song).
Next is coming from my mysterious discovery. I never known this singer before. I only saw her once or twice on shows. Her name is Park Ji Yeon, and I am lovin her single, Mr. Lee. Sassy and sexy video clip. Lovin it.
There are two OSTs are lingering near me. I can't go to bed without hearing them. One is from BUBBLEGUM sang by the romantic guy, ALEX from Clazziquai. It is sweeeeeeetttttt... too sweet. I am glad hearing him back! The other one is from Reply 1988 OST, the song is sang by December. December is a male duo, I knew DK, one of the members because of Immortal Songs 2. This particular song is super sleek. Swinging. It is really nice to listen to it when it is raining (oh chen... )


2. Re-watching HOTELIER! I am trying hard to move on from Misaeng, haha, thus, I am digging back to 2001 drama. I love the opening. The first episode wins everything. It was in 2001, but oh those acting, and long shot are gureeeeaaattt.


3. Impulsive walk and watch alone in the movie. It is the priviledge of solo living. Enjoying my single days I guess.

Ah... let's stay alive Chen... !!!!
This sounds too depressing already!!!
LOL



CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment