Sunday, January 17, 2016

17 Days

It is 17 days after new year and yet, it has started as an odd beginning I must say.
Too much of weird things happened, like today. I am confessing to you that I was too-determined to skip going church. My excuses were I got nausea, my body temperature is rising again, I felt sick (like want to vomit), and it was raining. I did not want to take car at the office nor do I want to take a walk to church. Not to mention, bomb and shooting in Jakarta a few days ago, and our beloved Prof. Snape's death at the very same date.
I must add, everything that set as resolutions was going against my self. I am having a hard time controlling my appetite, not to mention hitting the pool or do mat exercise like I did in 2015. Bank account is hitting low whereas I am planning on a big travelling plan in the end of the year. Everyhing seems require more effort.It is a new beginning indeed. Like I am at a new level now (because my resolution was a bit of continuity of 2015).
It's been 17 days in the new year, but I start to feel... I somehow need to be 'stronger'.
I know it is just SEVENTEEN days in 2016, and I sound slightly defeated. But, really... I feel so weird. January started a bit weird anyway.

oh well...
It is just day 17 Chen, 2016 still has a long way to go. 349 days are awaiting. And, I do know that miracle happens, magic exists, good things are available, and happiness is around. I just need to do extra work to stay on track.

Ready to rock and roll in 2016!!!!








CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment