Thursday, October 29, 2015

Currently

Whoa, I haven't been really posting up about 'Currently' thingy as much as before eh?

It is nearly coming to the end of October. Not so long till Christmas time. Oh My, time comes and wooossshhh... flipping trough.Here goes again 'Currently' post. Just 5 things that currently are the cores of Chendani's life.





I am currently...

1. SICK started Thursday 13th. I went home and did not feel well and it continued till the next week and my body broke down eventually. I took 4 days off. Stayed home, Bed rest. Through those sick days, I survived my own. I took care of my own self. Cooked for myself, slept, cleaned the room, hahahaha. I think I can write a guide book of 'How to survive when you are sick and live alone"


2. super addicted to Kim Phil and Kwak Jin Eon. These two infamous winner of Superstar K6 has brought me to another level of all the K-pop thing. I love the combination of the two even though they are not officially a duo group. Jin Eon was the winner and Kim Phil was the runner up. Both have sung various songs together and I am craving for more. Kim Phil with his unique range, not a falsetto, a bit husky, rock and roll and combined with the super low sexy voice of JIn Eon. Can't ask for more. I have been watching Superstar K6 without ENG SUB T_T. Can;t fully understand it, but I can take a gist of it ;). I never really watched Superstar K before but I knew the winners and they were pretty good. Many of them are my fave; Ulala Session, Dickpunks, Eddie Kim, John Park, and Seo In Guk. These two have caught my heart dearly.  Both have sung various songs about 'encourage' not just a simple lovey dovey song with rap like what we have from K-pop these days. I sincerely wish that both would be around for a loong loooooong timeee in this cruel industry.



3. watching too much of Korean drama hahaha... It is piling up. There were dramas that I wanted to watch because of one particular cast was on Misaeng for I want to see how they are outside all the misaeng thing. Some, I just wanted to watch based on dramabeans review. And I ended up not finish many of them. But, that's not stopping me to have the next list to watch

4. refreshing my 'favorite things' when I am feeling down. These past few days were quiet a torment. Being sick alone is never been easy. You just feel all sort of feelings. I end up try to come up with a ' solution' of course.
- watching misaeng, when I am feeling suffocated -
- doing laundry and clean the bathroom to clear up my mind -
- make up and take a selfie with style -
- back to Elmo and get all the cuteness overloaded -
- Immortal Songs 2 on Saturdays...-
- listening to my playlist; Let's walk a little (Jung In and Gary), Reminiscing (Jazztronik), Love Recipe (Clazziquai), Just get away, you deserve it (Sweet Sorrow), Anhyeondong (Sweet Sorrow), Lie, Lie, Lie (Lee Juck), Exhausted (Kwak Jin Eon, Yoon Jong Shin, and Kim Phil), and Don't Worry (Kwak Jin Eon and Kim Phil, originally by Deulgukhwa).
- writing is always... a therapy -



5. having a regular 'homesick' syndrome. I recognize its syndrome quickly now. It's coming shorter than before. It is coming in the third month or so. Hahaha... Don't ever think that I will not have homesick syndrome since I have moved so many time. The attack is still here. I am still feeling down, negative, and all the stuff, but I think I can handle it in a better way. I don't hesitate to cry and admit the fact that I am homesick because soon it will be gone.

Should I say that I am not excited of coming to the end of this year? Honestly, I don't want it end too soon. Another year, getting older, maybe same situation with upgraded problems, and all the busy schedules. I am strangely not really excited of a new year. Whoa... am I losing hope? or maybe am I one of those grown ups that just live lifelessly? However, I still love surprises that life gives. You just never know. What will happen. It tingles me thinking that maybe next year there will be another crazy adventure like trapped in the airport because of volcanic eruption or a spontaneous fun trip? I never know...


maybe?
I think I will just enjoy the process like I have always been doing...



Cheers...
CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment