Thursday, October 15, 2015

Love in October

Ah October.. Were born 4 fantastic people that I know, love me unconditionally.
On the 9th, was born a beautiful lady in Wisconsin,

USA. 19 plus years or so met me for the first time in the U. I have posted about her in here.



Then on the 10th of October was born a silly little creature, 6 months younger than me, my baby 'sister' Gindrong whom I knew a glimpse of sisterhood through her. We fought over strawberry ice cream, we annoyed each other and the next minute we sang like crazy, we chatted until 2 AM in the Morning, we took shower together, we swam for hours, we supported each other just like sisters do.



Next, I met this annoying girl in junior high and been a classmates for 5 consecutive years during junior and high school year. That's what I call an inevitable frienemy. She was born on 11th of October. My best friend and enemy; Chiuchiullia. This friend who could scold me when I did a stupid things. Been away for years, but just can't get rid of her hahaha.



Aaaaand in 1957, on October 14th was born a lady that just right for me. Through her, I was born into the world. Been raised by her for 23 years. Been loved by her unconditionally. Been scolded by her many many times, been supported by her more than I could ask for even though that meant that she should put aside her ego, been taught about life; how to appreciate it, me mambo agogo. Born as Vanni Horas, famous by being Inska Horas, and well known as my mambo.





Ahhh October... thank you for giving me my precious ones. I wish you all have a nice birthday, including you my mambo up there... hope you have a great feast with angels and saints. I know you keep watching me. I keep remembering you...For you in USA or in Indonesia, I hope you three the best I could think of. I love you all. Thank you for being with me trough ups and downs...

I love you all...



CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment