Saturday, August 4, 2012

Unforgettable - part 1

Prolog

Januari 2012
"Miss... when is the new school year started?" 
"It's going to be August 1st, but we need to be in here a week before, so July 23rd. It is for class structuring"
"Hm... can I come a week after holiday? since during July 23rd, I would like to go to Surabaya for a retreat"
"o..o..o... sure sure... you can just ask Mr (BIP). 

Same period - Mr. (BIP)
"Sir... when is the new school year started?"
"It's going to be on August 1st."
"Sir, can I ask permission on July 23rd until July 31st? I would like to go to Tumpang for a retreat. I can come to recon-structure the class room if I am the home room teacher a week after holiday"  
Think for a moment...
"Sure...but August 1st, you will be here?"
"Yes!"

... ... .. .. ... 

June 2012
"... Sir, so that is the situation... and also... is it still Ok for me to go on July 23rd until July 31st? I have heard that the school will start on July 30th"
"On July 30th, I will release the students early since it was just for the formality. People from 'dinas' will come... that's the thing"
"Oh Ok..."

... ... ... ...

July 15th - 21st
"Can I ask for folders?"
"Later... I will give you on 23rd"
"Loh... sir, I will not be here on July 23rd until July 31st. I already told you before"
"He? Where are you teaching?"
 "Homeroom teacher for Y2B"
"Who is going to replace you?"
"Don't know"
 - Looked upset - 
"OK! Me and Miss (BIP)  will discuss it"

and the conversation was ended roughly...    
 
  
 
CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment