Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Back to School

Hm...
May I say that my decision to go home is right?
There's a hesitation to state it out loud though, to be honest. Based on my past experience, I logically thought that I was in the right place when I was in Seattle. Well... almost everything that I had thought of was happened before. However, things did not work out properly. Perhaps, because I "thought" not "felt"

At present situation, I slightly feel that I am in the right place and at the right time. Firstly, I feel free. Free to pursue my dream. There's a lot of chances are opened. I got my article on the magazine, and I am on my way to earn my own money. My driving lesson is almost finished as well.

Let me give you a short update.
I got one month trial at a National Plus School at my hometown. Originally, I applied for the "Special Needs School." Nevertheless, the owner asked me to try at the 'regular' school, and see if I am capable. Today is my first day back to school. hahaha...
Teaching K2. 4 years old students. It's not a new thing for me to teach children. I have seen worst hahaha. Today was fun, despite some things that I found could have been better, I enjoyed in the class. The fellow teachers were very friendly and welcoming. The children as well. However, is it funny to hear English with a Makassarian dialect? hahaha that's what I felt about a national plus or international school in Indonesia. Well, this will enrich my experience and yes I have plans to earn more money. I have been thinking to really back to school, 2 or 3 years later. About the major, I haven't decided yet. Perhaps, I will go to professional school for psychology or change my major to journalism/communication. hahaha. Still, I love writing.

When I got this offering, I automatically said to myself that I would not stop. Especially, I would not stop writing. I had no reason or explanation of why my brain generated such a sentence when I shook hand with the owner. LOL. A sign, that this will not be my 'last' stop. There are more to come.

I have jotted down what I want to do for the next 4 years. Including earning money, going to South Korea - learning Korean, working while going to school, and getting married hahahaha... Hopefully, the plan is matched with His will.

Anyway... I am getting accustomed to here. That's a good sign, though, it's just been a month. Nothing much that I can tell...

CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment