Thursday, September 15, 2011

Complete the Sentence... "Before I leave the U.S. I would like to..."

1. try Macroons!!
Indeed, they are delish :)
2. try Cupcake at Cupcake!
Not a favorite...
3. try Desserts in Seattle

SERIOUSLY GOOD!! Try Dilettante...
4. play piano with Sundays at 7 AGAIN!! :)
Though not with the full band, in fact it was only me!!!, I enjoyed it again... I enjoyed the feeling of nervousness and the piano playing itself :) I just realized I needed to catch up with the musics...
5. meet my Psychology Buddies: Ninoy and EL!!
And finally talking vulgarly about PSYCHOLOGy!!!
6. meet a lot of friends :)



7. have dinner with my two roomies... - FAILED TO DO :( since both of them are super busy
8. Jamm!!!
Accomplished with Kawan-kawan Malaysia... :)

9. take pictures any time - in progress. STILL IN PROGRESS
10. wear boots and shorts
11. play board games
12. try Soju
13. attend 3 masses in one day :P
14. have a great breakfast - ice cream can be included??
15. try many things in pike place market
16. enjoy the Autumn...
17. say "I love you" to people whom I loveeee - 
18. say sorry - in progress
19. eat Wraps, but I did eat sandwiches and stuff in ziplock :)!!!
20. enjoy times with my friends - in progress. I honestly still want a longeeeeerrrr timeeeeeeeee :(
21. eat Molly Moons Ice Cream!!!!!
22. give thanks: say thank you to everyoneeeee
23. see snow? hahahaha Minnesotans will kill me if I ask for snow LOL - Fortunately not happened... but the weather was nice when I was flying... :)
24. Eat Korean food as much as I can... and as vary as I can - In Progress 
BTW: Korean KFC tastes exactly the same with the one in Indonesia. I think because both countries are chilli eaters
25. have a date or two... haha - basically not a date with a guy, but I have spent some quality times with some friends and tante Jepang :)

Till we meet again America... I still have places that I want to go... and who knows that in the future, I end up again in somewhere in the U.S.
Westcoast done, midwest done... east coast???


CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment