Sunday, January 7, 2018

Good Habits Revival

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!!!!
It's been a week.... I am totally feeling it, everything starts pretty fresh.
I could finally tidy my room up after a year! YES! A YEAR!

I have been living in a semi cow den, everything is clustered around. I finally make my "dream come true" by tiding it up. My excuse last year was definitely - no mood - excuse. I was so immersed by stuff that I did not know what was it exactly. This year, after having a very good 10 days vacation back home. I can say, I find the rhythm again.

I chose to put the title as above because I think that new year is not just about new things. We should not just list all the new things we want to do; indeed, it is a new start, but we could start with reviving our good deeds alive. I am in my late 20s, next year I will enter the glorious 30s, and I am somewhat excited about it.
Nevertheless, this new year makes me halt a little bit, and think back that I have done pretty well in some parts of my life. I was able to finish school finely within one and a half year after a devastated two and half year earlier. I could lose weight about 12 kg within 7 months. I could save up to good certain amount of money back in 2014-2015. I could survive without using my credit card. I could go swimming every day. I could do the house chores without failing, tidying up my room and bathroom. Fixed my own breakfast happily. I could produce good reviews in my other blog regularly. But, honestly, in 2017, everything was falling apart. My problem was I did not put good amount of energy to these positive things; instead, I used it for surviving every day. And oh... phone. I put away my phone for a while. Instagram and Pinterest consumed too much of my time.

In the end of 2017, I did well, I survived, but just did not achieve what I aimed. I know that I could do these good habits, I could achieve what I aim. Therefore, by the beginning of January 2018, especially this weekend, I finally did it. I am building up a good old habit by simply tidy my room and bed up. Get rid of "garbage." I cleaned every spot in my room, and made a promise to my self to keep this up till it becomes a habit. Same with financial and weight things. I gained too much for the past year, it almost reached the same weight when I was "the fattest." Stress did a lot of part in it, and lack of exercise of course. In the middle of 2017, I did well in maintaining my weight, I even had a toned body for several months. Those holidays and stress flushed it away. haha.

Anyway, here is y simple top 5 things in 2018 that I want to do as my habit. It is more like reviving my good old habit.
1. Morning Glory Habit: fix my bed, having a good breakfast
2. Swimming more regularly
3. Saving up regularly every single month
4. Cleaning up every week
5. Say Grace every day.





Simply cliche, but trust me, it will work. It will give you a lot of positive sides to have a routine in your life.
These days, I have been thinking about bad and good habit of oneself. I see trough the older people and younger people. Why do some older people seem do not learn from their mistakes? Why do some older people keep their bad habit? As I learned psychology as my major, I knew that personality cannot be changed, but it can be added. Thus, while I know what I did wrong, I want to change and keep growing. Maybe, when I am older, I could be that annoying lady, or I can gracefully grow older. Be wiser. I chose to be the later one.

I did well for #28GoingStrong.
I begin 2018 with this hashtag - #RoadtoFabs30. Being 30 is not something that I should be ashamed with. For many people, 30 is their fabulous turning point. I chose to embrace 30 with grateful heart and purer heart. And may I add, a little more sexy body. haha. oh well, we will see what will come out by this end of this year.

2018 Goals
1. Be relax, and keep forward
2. No proscatination
3. Save up more
4. More discipline
5, Financially more independent

All in all, my future goal is not something extravagant. I just want to grow old gracefully and wisely.

I hope we all chose the right things to do while we do have time.



CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment