Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving Note - #28GoingStrong

Hey you little survivor,
Congratulations for being alive and live to this very moment. I know this year is began with some darkest cloud towards in the middle of the year, but you are still surviving, and not neglecting life. Thank you for fighting even though you fell, got pushed, and alone
, you still woke up. Bruised, but keep going.

Thank you for the lit in your heart that you keep holding no matter how big the wind blows, you still have that light of faith. That everything will be OK.

Hey you little survivor,
I am grateful that you are not giving up even if you actually can give up.
I am grateful that you are still faithfully believe in me, and still in love with me.
I am grateful that you are back to your true self after all the things happened to you.
I am grateful that you are being you...

Sincerely,
Life...

#attitudeforgratitute



CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment