Friday, November 10, 2017

Let me be ... sad

For months I have been trying to stand strong. To stand still. To keep doing what I am doing. But, I think I want to pick today as my "leash out" day.

I am sad.

The wounded heart is not healed yet. It relapses.
You might look at me as a strong individual, but today I am allowing my self to be vulnerable. Embracing the ache. Swallowing it. Let my nerves feeling all the pain.

I am sad.

Not because I regret things happened, but because I am still grateful of what has been done, and deep in heart longing for more. A longer episode. Still, the episode has ended. Next chapter has been not revealed yet.

I am sad.

Not because I cannot turn back the time, but because I need to carry on while my heart is still wounded. Keep doing what I am doing while healing my self.

I am sad.

Because as human being, I never satisfy. Craving for more morphine than I should take.

I am sad.

I know all things happened for the good, but still, I am sad and feeling like being ungrateful.



I am in love with life, but just... today, I want to be selfish and hate it only for today

for I want to be selfish.

Let it be.

Because after taking a break, then I can comeback fully charged again. Better than today.
So, let me be sad

Because sadness is necessary to keep my humanity.




CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment