Sunday, June 25, 2017

You Have More Friends than You Know - #28GoingStrong


This video has been my song of June.
Please be aware, we are now in half way through to 2017! Can't believe that June is even coming to an end.
These 6 months have been surprisingly an exciting journey but not without stress or other pressures. Nevertheless, as the song says... I realise that I do have more friends than I know.

When I was in my bottom rock, my friends showed me the whole support, even my dogs showed a support! Gassing always put his head on my lap or back, stuck like that for a long time. My friend in Denver and me continue exchanging news and supports to each other. I got the whole treatment from a friend in Jakarta for a quality me time; a hotel, a massage, a chauffeur. A friend in Bali gave me a bigg hug. I do have more friends than I know.

Here is my situations; I am in a tough position *who's not. I face a lot of difficulties in works, I cannot be my self when I am stressed out, a closed of friend of mine suddenly said that he was bored with me, my whole plan was disrupted by financial issues and things, all in all, I am fully aware that I am stressed out. And when I am stressed out, nothing would work out. Not that I am not trying to overcome this. I am trying hard. I am battling inside myself. And naturally, part of my self does not want to stress out; thus, I got many sickness as the side effects.

The songs rings a bell.
It says that people know my fear, my pain, but please remember that I am not alone, I can always reach out for some help. I am basically encouraged to move forward, and as a natural past oriented person, I have to force my self not to see the past, but to look at the future. And whilst it is not my natural self, I am finding it hard and sometimes overwhelmed. :)
But yes... time heals.
people help.
Miracle does happen. and no matter how hard I fell, I knew there's always better things await.

So stick to the theme - #28GoingStrong, so yeah... no turning back.


CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment