Wednesday, May 31, 2017

5 things to enjoy - Amayzing May part 3

It comes down to the last day of May.

Therefore, here are my 5 things that I have enjoyed doing during May

1. Sunshine,
After the rainy season since the end of last year, it is good to see the sun shines. Gleaming sky. Warmth. I am feeling good when the sun hits me in the morning as I open my door to the bathroom, every single morning.
That warmth glides on my spines and tickling my toes. It really feels good
 Seriously, spending most of my 24 hours with air con is not fun. Once I get the heat of morning ray, I feel delighted, awake, and cozy. Most of the girls are afraid of sun, but I like to be under the morning sun. Well, the heat in the noon should be avoided, but other than that, morning ray is just wonderful


2. Rosary
And what is it about without Rosary during the month of May? As a Catholics, I am devoting my self to pray rosary on daily basis. It is not a chant, it is not a spell, it is not blasphemy, as it is my way to be closer to God, it is the Catholic way I may say :). AS it is told, one full rosary is like making a crown of roses to Mother Mary. An expression of gratitude of asking Her to pray with me during this depressing time. It is a fulfilment, a therapy. Just like the sermon of last week mass. A prayer is nothing to do to suddenly or magically solve the problem. But it helps us to solve the problem itself :)


3. A simple brekky and yes ... coffee...
Month without coffee is torturing. Really. I love making my own coffee. The smell it gives when I brew it just soothing. The composition of bitterness and creaminess is jut suited my liking and help me trough my always sleepy morning.

4. Nude/Pink Color
As spring comes so does the softy feeling I am always feeling. As the trend goes, so does the nude and pink color comes in.


5. Fighting the battle.
Last but not least... keep fighting the battle I am in. During lent season before Easter, there were times I felt like giving up. But again, as spring comes, the sun comes trough, so does hope. I am feeling I can't stop now. It has been a long wary road. Though it is still a rough road a head, getting thorugh some shadowy lanes, I can see my goals. Just keep walking, taking my baby steps towards the gift of life... which is... life itself. The process. The way to comin trough. It's been just like that... ever since..




SO yes... May has been amayzing...

CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment