Saturday, May 6, 2017

Currently Post - Amayzing May part 2

Woof... I haven't been writing any Currently Posts since November. I apologise for that. Since real life needed my attention more than ever. I strangely sight the shifting in my life about things.
No more excitement from K-drama sadly. Even the reality shows are quiet boring somehow. Perhaps, I need to find a new thing to be addicted. On the positive side, I am not feeling exhaustiveness because a long run of Korean drama episodes or Reality shows. Another thing, I was not really into make up as well. So, what is my interest then?

1. Teddy Adhitya
In your Wonderland.
I never found a very seducing song as well as romantic tunes blending in the sexy voice. Ok, I am too much. But, truly. His voice is enticing!! He's an Indonesian, singing in English, and in RnB tone.


2. Movies. 
I have been into movies lately compared to years in the past. I am starting to watch recent movies or previous ones that I have missed. I think this year will be my movie of the year. When I was in high school, I went to cinemas more often compared to any years after that. Except in 2014 and in the beginning of 2015, I went to cinema quiet a lot for Indonesian movies haha. Oh well, I watched Guardians of Galaxy vol 2, and I LOVE IT!!! It's been a while, I haven't really been a fan of Action movies but this one is really something. Not just because of the story line which is SO TOUCHING, but all the characters, and the effects! Yes, the effects haha. 


3. K-songs and musics in general. 
My other blog which used to be filled with K-drama reviews, been dilated to Songs recommendations. Will put up a new post soon. Let's Talk



4.  I have been interested into Pasifika Life - Fijian, Tongans, all the Pacific Islander culture. Specifically those who from New Zealand. I have been enchanted by one school choir in Newzeland, Dilworth College which choir named Fortissimo. I found them really manly for a highschooler, and the sounds that they produced were heavenly. Plus, the dancing. I found it really powerful and warm. I am glad that Disney took it as the cultural background of one of their newest movie - Moana.



5. Morning Glory routine. I just realise that I need more time in the morning to fully awake. Sometimes, by just laying on the bed, and wandering through posts and my minds. When I was in Malang, the sun raised early, and it helped me to be energise. I made a routine in the morning to brew my own coffee and fixed my brekky. SOmetimes, I did a little fancier, and somehow I found it fun. So, I am back in the morning glory routine. To prepare earlier, to drink coffee, to enjoy my morning for starting a better day :) 






So, yes... a brighter day, an amayzing may. 

CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment