Friday, July 4, 2014

#100happydays

I finished #100happydays 3 days ago.I iImpulsively decided to join in and on the very same day I had a bad day. However, it turned out I appreciated the meal that I had on that night and posted it as the first post of my #100happydays.
#100happydays is a non profit organization that invite people around the world to be happy. It says that many people now spend their 24 hours by not doing anything else but work work work. Also surrounded by negativity; whilst actually there are many small positive things that can make their day. By posting one picture that makes you happy, we are reminded by one small thing than can have power to turn our day to be a better one. At least, by the end of the day you will think of one positive thing to complete your post; even though, your day is full of sh*t.
Not every single day is a happy day. Not rare that I have to 'create' my happy picture. I usually put up memories that make me happy or inspiring quotes. However, there are more days that are genuinely happy. Small or big things. I am happy when I write, when I eat good food, when I meet friends and families, when I suddenly found a meal on my desk, when I see sun rise, when talk about something excitingly, when I watch a movie and shed happy tears and many many good memories. However, on the 100th day, I just know what makes me happiest is being born into my family. Being raised by them. Being present, now, at the very moment. 
Passing day 50s, my days are more genuinely. Automatically, I will find or create a happy picture.I basically think or find one good thing to conclude my day. It makes me feel better. It is always a joy to post one picture a day, not a torture. It is voluntarily done, not forced. 100 days seem fly so fast. It is a bittersweet feeling when it comes to an end. So, I promise my self to continue posting whatever happens that make me happy.
We need happy feelings. Especially, I am a moody person, highly sensitive in certain times. Happy days are easy to create, memories, friends, strawberry juice, free food or simply a lively conversation.In the end, these posts are full of gratitude. Every single piece has its own reason to make me say grace. Basically,

Happy Happy Days

CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment