Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hormonal Effect

Hey girls... enough for hormones?
Yes indeed.

I am tired of being so called sensitive whenever I have my PMS!
I hate PMS. period.

It makes me look bad, like a porcelain which can be broken once you tip it.
You may call it excuse, I may call it precaution. I better fix this and not to blame this hormonal effect. Certainly, not all the girls (thanks God) have this similar symptoms of PMS.
However, I do believe that there are you out there who have this similar feeling. I can hear you say " I feel you."

Anyhow, I want to tone down this hormonal effect a little bit. I might not be able to erase it cleanly and act cool if I am having this disturbing PMS since it's something natural. My body needs to balance out whatever to be balanced; however, this is quiet disturbing. I become more and more sensitive. I feel like this world is pointing at me, every eye sees me, and everything I do is just wrong.

(sigh)

On the other hand, I could see this world beautifully whenever I have my period. funny eh?
I feel so good. So calm. So composed. Relax. I'm just lovin this and want to keep this forever and ever.
But, I can't go against nature right? I have to fully accept that myself will experience this "the whole world against me" and then I will feel "this world is truly wonderful" afterwards.
I might sound exaggerated. I am just pouring out what I have been feeling these past years.

Yet, after having this cycle ; feel everything is bad when I have PMS, feel everything is beautiful when I have period, over and over again, it makes me think that the most important thing is actually

accepting my self
feel good about my self
proud being me

In fact, I should not take my feeling seriously when I am having this PMS. Since, I know it is just hormonal. It might be me who is overly sensitive that I think people would talk "this" about me or "that." It is effecting my self esteem somehow, PMS is. But, well... as I know it is just h-o-r-m-o-n-a-l. My thoughts and my feelings might be just my imagination or even if it is true, I will take it as hormonal effect and wont be too bothered about it. 
I heard that whatever called PMS will be toned down as I grow older.
Whilst typing these down, I am realizing that it is precious to be a woman and self consciously aware that I am a female with all the bio-psychological mechanism. Even tho I hate PMS, I hate feeling small, but it is actually something that I need to get through to balance out myself. It is indeed nurture me to be maturer.  

Again...
process.

Again...
He is magnificent as always. He creates things in His way to make everything works out. 

Again...
Always back to Him...

Again...
It's about gratitude...

haha

Notes:
I have made a post with a similar theme, but address it in different type
Circle of woman - cycle 1
Circle of woman - cycle 2
Circle of woman - cycle 3


CVB
let's feel good about ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment