Saturday, April 26, 2014

Top 3

When you live alone, things come out randomly, just like now. Suddenly thinking that there are many many things "I want..." It's like urge or something that pops out randomly. Or something that I miss the most. Reminiscing. Taste that I have had before. Places that I had memories. Things I used to do. Anything past tense. Or Something new; like shows that I haven't got a chance to see whilst I really want it badly. Learn somethings new. Totally random and out of the blue.
But, hey.. let me just do this for fun. Counting it as my "me time" and let me write them as my dream...
I put in 10 categories and narrow it down to top 3 things

I.Top 3 food I crave the most
1. Chocochip pancake
2. Yuping (martabak China)
3. Dduk bok ki
taken from tumblr, dduk bok ki

II. Top 3 countries I want to visit
1. South Korea
2. Holland
mej familie in Holland
3. England


III. Top 3 musicals I want to see
1. Newsies
2. Pippin
3. Rent


IV.Top 3 concerts I want to see
1. Java Jazz Festival
2. Sweet Sorrow concert
3. Mocca concert

V. Top 3 movies I want to re-watch
1. Sr. Act 2 back to Habits
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. The Sound of Music



VI. Top 3 things I want to do badly
1. Playing piano in the band again
2. Learning to dance bollywood and javanese dance
3. Singing in a choir/ learn to do acapella



VII. Top3 language I want to learn
1. Dutch
2. Korean
3. Sign Language

VIII. Top 3 priority I want to do this year
1. Diminish my bad habit (that 'one' particular)
2. Back to 59 Kg
57-58kg back in 2011 hahaha
3. Be more creative


IX. Top 3 recipes I want to master
1. My mom's Yuping recipe
2. Pastel tutup
3. Tart susu

X. Top 3 things I want to live with
1. faith
2. trust
3. joy




CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment