Friday, April 11, 2014

Condolence

Call me overly sensitive.
But, I feel torment whenever I heard somebody's loved one was passed away.
Call me overly reacted.
But, I can feel the grief.
Call me stupid.
But, I can;t help but recalling what I felt when I lost my mom...
Call me weak.
But, I am not telling a lie, that somehow it still haunts me.
Call me anything.
But, you have to realize that someday, you are gonna be in our shoes...
Call me Potterish...
But, I will spot out what J.K. Rowling has said about grief of losing.

Thestral...
Nobody notice its present until you are witnessing someone's death.
People will only know grief when they experience it themselves...

Thestral, a gentle creature yet looks scary ..
Just like feeling of losing somebody. Even though you are letting them go, but there is a spot that is empty...
Just like a good bye,
bitter sweet


Behind the notes: just heard 3 bad news in this 2014 about a friend who lost his father. Three friends... Three fathers...
Not to mention my beloved oma Jobs in February ...
who knows...





CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment