Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Currently - August Edition

As you may have read in my previous post, July was gone pretty fast as I had so many things to do. I went home for holiday, Office was closed for two days as we went to Batu for gathering, two days after that, I flew to Medan for the first time for a wedding. Snap snap snap... time flicks just like that. Not to mention, reports were awaiting to be done. Oh yeah... busy busy busy... One whole month, and not a single post. I am sorry for that.

Now, to conclude July and enjoying August , aaand welcoming September with a new spirit, let's dig in for "Currently" mode...

1. Songwise, I am really into spotify these days! Well, I was into it on my college days back in the States, but Spotify was exclusively only for US users only back then. It was just recently that spotify came to Indonesia. Hell yeah. My account is still active lol. I enjoyed the random play list given. My favorite discovery was Sara Gezarek. But, more Korean songs as well... I enjoyed HOMME's album so much. And yep.. finally I could discover more music. Rock on.



2. Dramawise, I am still watching current airing drama, but because of hectic schedules, I am a little behind, but now starting to catch up again. Currently and mostly done with 38 Force, and I don't know what to watch next. Since I have so many lines up. Perhaps trying some romance again Chen?
- To watch list: Let's fight Ghost, W, Uncontrollably Fond, The Good Wife, Age of youth, and Doctor Strangers.
- The review of 38 Force will be coming out soon.



3. Lfe itself. Oh wow August.
The 8th month of 2016 already.4 months to go and 2016 will be passed, new year will come. Do you remember that I was kinda down in the beginning of 2016?
 Now, I am seeing the pattern... everything is becoming clearer, and I am feeling blessed each and every day. This year, it might be still early to conclude what kind of year it is, but I have a feeling that it a year that my dreams are slightly, and slowly coming true... It was subtly different from last year. Last year was definitely, a year full of answered prayers. How it is different from this year? Again, it all involved a lot of magical thing occurring. I would not go into details for the sake of conclusion of the year, in the end of this year; therefore, please excuse me to be a blurry describer... LOL

Oh well, I have been dreaming to go to weddings since I have missed so many weddings, and this year was granted. Coincidence or not, many of my closest are getting married this year. From Medan to Makassar. and I am happy travelling for these wonderful people's special days.

Continue talking about 'dreams come true' thingy, you know... sometimes... it might not happened the way you wish. Most of the things happening around me is not exactly what I dreamt of, but... I have no authority to be fussy about it. Haha, I believe He knows it better. Again, I am facing uncertainty, but I am not panic, I knew it would be an exciting ride once again, for whatever would happen. Because I have learned that let the surprise be a surprise. Most of the time, 'the surprises' are not far from what I have dreamt about. Nevertheless, a 'surprise' is still a surprise. That's how 2016 has been treating me. Little surprises here and there, small miracles here and there...There haven't been big events unlike in 2015, where almost every two months had at least a big event haha... All in all, I am grateful.

I am sorry if this isn't going anywhere, hahaha...
Oh well... next week is September, and I pinky promise that Strawbearies will be active again for its "isi kepala yang berantakan" posts; hence, the hectic week coming.



Cheers...



CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment