Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The word - Sincere

It is a busy week indeed. School starts, students are sent, yet I feel uneasy.
Nervous to the max without a realistic reason.

Yesterday I especially was not feeling well. Had a long day, got a phone call in the middle of the night, felt a little bit being ignored by that particular student, just could not feel easy. It was just bad. Bad mood.
You know what? I was back with Misaeng. Please don't be bored to hear I repeat myself about Misaeng.
It is indeed a healing. I watched it again and again, and haven't got tired of it. The more I see it, the more I appreciate the show.
I could notice details, could make a possible causal, why this character be this or do that. Ah, it is just my therapy. How funny that I could still laugh, even though I knew what's going to happen. It became my way to enlighten my mood. Like eating a piece of chocolate. I could be immersed completely like I haven't watched it before.  Oh well, oh well...
Life is fair indeed... Just hours before leaving the office, I got another phone call from a parent. This one was a nice one indeed. She reminded me how great just doing pure consultation, just to be sincere.

Sincere...

Yes this word

Be sincere...
It is just the nicest thing, to give or to get. Anything that is given sincerely, or anything that we give sincerely always feel good. Since it is the purest, truest, most naive feeling that we have. I was not the one who send her son abroad even though she used our agency. I was just there to answer questions and concerns for I have been trough the same experience being an international student. Just that. She still said appreciation of what I have done which I thought, nothing much.
She just made me smile. Concluded my day at work with a sweet note. Thank you tante...

Onwards, I will try my best to just simply being sincere... including the night phone call from student asking trivia things haha... ooh well.. they were just as confused as I was before, so yeah.....



Sincerely...
CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment