Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's gonna be Quick

This blog might sound a little bit 'maksa' haha
I am well aware that this month I have only produced one.1.Uno. a post. It's been flatly desperate month. For
3 weeks, I felt nothing but despair. I thought nothing but regrets... It's an Awful. Period. It feels exactly like wearing a horcrux. Not to mention I've dived my self again in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows for the 'th' time. I got that book for only Rp 15.000. An English Version. Yes... that made my day.
Nonetheless, I was nothing but a creepy tall miss grumpy.
On top of that... I am sick. Keep in mind that I have had flu and coughing since my grandpa's birthday (Jan 30th) until 5 days ago which was finely replaced with Typhoid fever (tifes). Fortunately, it was just a syndrome, but yes made me to have 3 full days of bed rest and continuing in despair.
Today... I am finally going to school, and am finally making another post. YAY me....Still feel dizzy here dizzy there, some weird sensation in my stomach, but I think I am good. The most important, at least not feeling in the possession of the Horcrux (YEs I am so Portersih! :P)
ahh life... what should I say about it.

Overall here's the quick update
1. I am still thinking whether to continue on my psych part or drive to a totally different area
2. My mom is still sick, still whining, still wanting me to quit teaching (sadly yes)
3. I am driven mad by my upper class students hahaha
4. Minnesota slightly giving me a weird feeling... leaning toward... f.e.a.r.
5. I am going to KTM (Komunitas Tritunggal Mahakudus) regularly now.
6. My papo is still running as a 'papa ganteng'
7. Sukun is still my favorite fried food
8. Still no to Sinetron
9. Happily watching KBS world, excluding the dramas...
10. I am still me who is writing random things from my isi kepala yang yah.... begitulah


Salam, 
CVB

1 comment: