Sunday, May 22, 2016

Currently Post - May edition

Oh wow! I owe you so many stories. I have prepared two posts to be released, but I have no mood to release it. Lol. Prosticanation wins. dang.
I jump to my currently mood post first. Maybe, it can help to lighten up my mood.

May does not have so much of changes. Many travellings - more towards short weekend getaway involving only meeting and eating. Not necessarily a big adventure. True to the theme of this year, I will be travelling quiet a looooot. Half of them are for weddings. Yes! Wedding bells everywhere. Hitting 27 and I am feeling a bit helpless, like something un-accomplished just yet. I am not satisfied of what I've got now. I have been asking myself... "What's next?" and the answer is so vague. I am feeling like I am in the middle of midst, unknowingly stepping forward. It is a frustrating feeling. Because if I am just doing what I have now, it feels like I am just stuck.
Have been asking .."what should I do?" "what am I supposed to do?"
Perhaps because I am facing uncertainty again?
Many things I still want to do, and I have been planning things regarding to my current situation, but at the same time I know that in the middle of year, something else will be happened again. Bah! Things are still unsure, and I just don't like it. Half of my self wants to move forward already, but I am fully aware that I have to stay steady and make a move or do something when the time is right. Oh just another 'wait'
Bear with me Chen... bear with me...

Anyway, May! It is less than a week before it is June.
Half way trough 2016. wew

Currently
1. I have watched too many suspense/thriller less romance drama. I am feeling like ready for a romance drama again, but what a bummer I can't sit down steadily for anew drama that I am about to watch. My heart still seeks for mystery to be solved.

2. My reading ambition is also in halt. Sticks with 7 books in total for the #menuju20buku2016

3. in a full attempt to get back to 60Kg again and try to post blog regularly. Check Let's Talk, a bi-weekly blog about reviews of anything.

I owe my story in KL and a new series that I have been working on :)



Cheers!!!
CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment