Sunday, February 28, 2016

Dear March

Hey there, shortly, minus 2 days than the regular, we will meet the next month real soon.
Hey there March, the first hint when Spring time is coming near,I smile.
Hey there March, you know why I am writing this to you?
Since, it was working a bit with February. It was tough, I got a very rough valentines day I may be honest, but towards the end, also, compared to January, February was much better. And, I am carrying this positive feeling to the proceeding months ahead, including you hey March.
I get this feelin' that it will be go faster just like years before when I was really looking forward to April, but that does not mean that I don't care so much about you.
March is the month when I oddly feel so romantic. It is calming, and a little bit showers make it a perfect day to remember about love stories. The beautiful ones of course.

Hey there March, let me marching towards the rest of 2016 with more positive energy. Finding the loose ends that I have for the beginning of 2016. Tighten it up.
For example, my 2016 resolutions; money problem, gettin the ideal weight, and my #20booksin2016 are working pretty well.

As simple as those things are progressing, as happy as I can be.

Hey there March,
again...
please be gentle just like slow showers in the morning these days.
Malang is cold, but I feel warm inside thinking about you.

Less than a day, I'll meet you and I can't wait to be in the adventure with you...

Hey there March,
see you soon



CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment