Friday, October 24, 2014

Currently

I currently...
1. In love with Sesame Street! I dont know where has my childhood gone? Why do I become so crazy about it in the age of 25? Hahaha
It's fascinating how a song or act teaching kids words and language. Maybe similar to Unyil hahaha

2. In love with Elmo!!! It is weird if I like Sesame Street but dont like one of the characters
Yep. My fave is Elmoooooo

3. Currently drinking lemon infused water. Leading to healthier life. It works 😉

4. Currently reading Rumah Adalah Di Manapun, a travel short stories. Into this kind of books lately.

5. No more PMS acute!!! 😇
Been making myself busy if I am in a  moodswing.

Can you believe that 2014 is almost ends? No more than 2 months left. Jiaaaahhhh...

Can't wait to see a recap of my 2014...

Life is a chain of changes. No change no life.

Yippie

CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment