Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"Within a week..."

Many things have happened within a week...
Only within a week, I flew twice!
Only within a week, I changed my current city, Makassar to Surabaya
Only within a week, my current life style is changed, taken care by to taking care of...
Only within a week, I changed my status, jobless - employee
Yep..
I am no longer jobless, no longer live with my papo, no longer stay in Makassar...
For the next 6 months or more, I will be living in Surabaya, staying in a room of someone's house, walking to work, and being a student consultant...
This has actually been planned a year ago... in October or November, when I first offered the job. I thought.. "hey why not! hopping on another ride of adventure out of home"
I hope I will not regret it!
Today is working day 4! and I have been to two education fairs, got a lot of freebies, and met a lot of people... Not to mention hours of talking to parents ....
Well, I hope it's going to be a good choice... and whatever obstacles I'll be facing, I am ready for it...

Pictures are comiiiiiiiiingggggg!!!! :D


CVB

No comments:

Post a Comment