Sunday, April 15, 2012

13 going 23

I am surely I am not a 13 year old who suddenly becoming 30 on the day when she turns 13.First of all, I am definitely not a 13 year old girl. And I am pretty sure that I am not going to be 30 any soon. hahaha. Of course, I don't want to turn 30 immediately. 23 will do for me first.

Approaching 23rd year of my life; Nothing special. Still jomblo. Still a bit childish and spoiled. Want me to change that? Hm... perhaps I have to control them. Show and hide them whenever I need them.

Only if I can have a choice, let me have 13 projects to celebrate turning 23. I know turning 23 is not celebrated in a way when I turned 17 or 21. Nothing too special about turning 23. That's why let's make this ordinary birthday become a little bit extraordinary.



13. Go to salon, doing something with my hair - maybe a bang 
I went to the salon and got a creambath treatment first and then ... tadaaa a BANG
After
Before

12. Visitase *for an hour
It was actually more than an hour hahaha. It was on Holy Thursday. 
More about it in here

11. A short story
It is not exactly a short story, but kinda hahaha click here (the same as number 12)

10. Fashion tags
This is going to be postponed! due to times...

9. Happy pictures with papo and mambo




8. A date with retty
Done, ini ceritanya lucu sih., Jadi awalnya kita udah ga bisa ketemuan lagi soalnya dia harus ke Palu, but she missed the fliiigghhhtt LOL, malamnya langsung deh kita makan bakso hahahahahaha

7. Happy pictures and date with opa oma:




6.An article
Will be coming soon...

5. Inspirations project


4. Dreams project
About this one, I am just thinking that I am quiet a dream-less person nowadays. Start to build it up again. What to do next....
Next Month - be a member of local library! hehehehe


3. Make 2 people happy

2. Another visitase
It was a short time, but quiet nice

1. Finally me time ;) including taking a very good profile picture




Alrighty, it will start on March 31st. I try to do it in order
It was not done in order. I had a busy week. But, a birthday is NOT an ordinary thing :). Though this year is a bit sad birthday since my cousin's little daughter was passed away on April 12th :'(, but I had a blast. In total, I got 6 Cakes HAHAHA... and I got very cool Starbucks tumblr, 2 packages of Strawberry, and a Strawberry Cream puff and oh a pinkish au de toilette and lotion from my highschool buddiessss YEAAAH!! and LOVE from all of you...
Not to mention, my children kisses!! yeaaayyy

Thank youuuuuu :)
CVB

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
    So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.
    1993 Pontiac Grand Prix AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete